Aug 25, 2011, 5:17 PM EST
David O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that Hanson has already had two MRI exams, with the first one leading to a disabled list stint and cortisone shot while the second one led to his current inflammation diagnosis.
According to manager Fredi Gonzalez the Braves’ training staff still thinks that diagnosis is accurate, but he’s no longer slated to make a minor-league rehab start this weekend and clearly isn’t close to rejoining the Braves’ rotation three weeks after allowing seven runs in his last outing.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)