Aug 25, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
David O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that Hanson has already had two MRI exams, with the first one leading to a disabled list stint and cortisone shot while the second one led to his current inflammation diagnosis.
According to manager Fredi Gonzalez the Braves’ training staff still thinks that diagnosis is accurate, but he’s no longer slated to make a minor-league rehab start this weekend and clearly isn’t close to rejoining the Braves’ rotation three weeks after allowing seven runs in his last outing.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (160)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)