Aug 26, 2011, 4:10 PM EDT
The Blue Jays and Dewayne Wise just can’t quit one another. The Jays claimed Wise off waivers from the Marlins today, which means Wise is heading to the Jays organization for the third time. He played with them from 2000-02 and then spent 52 games with them last season. He was also in their minor league organization this year, playing for Dunedin and Las Vegas before bopping over to Florida for a spell.
Getting Wise is likely a precursor to putting Colby Rasmus on the DL due to his bum wrist.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona