Aug 26, 2011, 4:25 PM EDT
The Sunday game between the Phillies and Marlins had been moved to Saturday as part of a double header. Now the back end of that doubleheader has been cancelled due to the fact that it’s really gonna be rainin’ and blowin’ by Saturday night. The day game scheduled for 1PM tomorrow is still on track. For now. Sorry to all of you guys who were hoping for a Halladay-Lee doubleheader.
The game has been rescheduled for September 15th, which had been Philly’s only day off all month. Which I am sure will totally stop their march to the division title in its tracks.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 0
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 89
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 77
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 70
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)