Aug 26, 2011, 4:25 PM EDT
The Sunday game between the Phillies and Marlins had been moved to Saturday as part of a double header. Now the back end of that doubleheader has been cancelled due to the fact that it’s really gonna be rainin’ and blowin’ by Saturday night. The day game scheduled for 1PM tomorrow is still on track. For now. Sorry to all of you guys who were hoping for a Halladay-Lee doubleheader.
The game has been rescheduled for September 15th, which had been Philly’s only day off all month. Which I am sure will totally stop their march to the division title in its tracks.
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 40
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (104)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)