Aug 30, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Last week the New York Post, citing Sandy Alderson, said that Johan Santana was unlikely to pitch in the majors this year. Today the New York Post, citing Sandy Alderson, said that it’s conceivable that Johan Santana would pitch in the majors this year.
I dunno. This is just one of those things I pass along. I at least know that, given the pattern, the “Johan Santana has a setback” is so likely a story in the next ten days that Vegas has taken it off the board.
Or it could be that Sandy Alderson really loves effin’ with the New York Post.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 14
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 17
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 91
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8