Aug 30, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Last week the New York Post, citing Sandy Alderson, said that Johan Santana was unlikely to pitch in the majors this year. Today the New York Post, citing Sandy Alderson, said that it’s conceivable that Johan Santana would pitch in the majors this year.
I dunno. This is just one of those things I pass along. I at least know that, given the pattern, the “Johan Santana has a setback” is so likely a story in the next ten days that Vegas has taken it off the board.
Or it could be that Sandy Alderson really loves effin’ with the New York Post.
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 5
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 5
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 30
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)