Aug 30, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Last week the New York Post, citing Sandy Alderson, said that Johan Santana was unlikely to pitch in the majors this year. Today the New York Post, citing Sandy Alderson, said that it’s conceivable that Johan Santana would pitch in the majors this year.
I dunno. This is just one of those things I pass along. I at least know that, given the pattern, the “Johan Santana has a setback” is so likely a story in the next ten days that Vegas has taken it off the board.
Or it could be that Sandy Alderson really loves effin’ with the New York Post.
- Cubs activate Matt Garza for first start in 10 months 0
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 55
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (109)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (96)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team