Aug 31, 2011, 2:35 PM EST
When I think Tim Lincecum, I think “sharp.” So you can understand why I’m so stoked to shop at an online store featuring “the Time Lincecum Collection.”
I’ll admit, I sort of like the logo-looking one. I just have this feeling that all of these will wear much better in about ten years when he’s either Cooperstown bound or else a casualty of a mid-career nose-dive for reasons within or outside of his control. Sort of like how wearing a J.R. Richard t-shirt to a college party in 1992 would have been TIGHT.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)