Sep 1, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
For those of you who missed it — which is probably all of you who aren’t (a) in the Greater Cleveland or Oakland areas; and (b) unemployed or an insomniac — Jack Hannahan had a big night in the Indians’ 16-inning win over the A’s.
Hannahan went 3 for 7 with two solo home runs and the walkoff RBI single. And his en fuegoness was not just for this game. He’s is now six for his past 11 with three homers and six RBI.
And, though I appreciate that some of you don’t like this kind of thing, the timing of this new MLB Fan Cave video is pretty damn impeccable:
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 9
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 64
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 81
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 61
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)