Sep 1, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
For those of you who missed it — which is probably all of you who aren’t (a) in the Greater Cleveland or Oakland areas; and (b) unemployed or an insomniac — Jack Hannahan had a big night in the Indians’ 16-inning win over the A’s.
Hannahan went 3 for 7 with two solo home runs and the walkoff RBI single. And his en fuegoness was not just for this game. He’s is now six for his past 11 with three homers and six RBI.
And, though I appreciate that some of you don’t like this kind of thing, the timing of this new MLB Fan Cave video is pretty damn impeccable:
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)