Sep 1, 2011, 9:40 AM EST
I for one am shocked — shocked! — that Major League Baseball did not accept Lackey’s word that he wasn’t really trying to hit Cervelli. And really, if we can’t take each other at our words, society really doesn’t have a chance, does it.
Free John Lackey. Or not. Whatever.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)