Sep 1, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Uehara has struggled since the trade, allowing seven runs in 11 innings for the Rangers after giving up a total of just nine runs in 47 innings for the Orioles, but given his reasonable $4 million salary for 2012 they’ll be glad to have him back as a setup man.
And with an 11/1 K/BB ratio in 11 innings since the trade his current struggles don’t figure to last very long anyway.
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)