Sep 1, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
Uehara has struggled since the trade, allowing seven runs in 11 innings for the Rangers after giving up a total of just nine runs in 47 innings for the Orioles, but given his reasonable $4 million salary for 2012 they’ll be glad to have him back as a setup man.
And with an 11/1 K/BB ratio in 11 innings since the trade his current struggles don’t figure to last very long anyway.
- Rosenthal: Mariners’ offer to Robinson Cano hasn’t topped $200 million 11
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (134)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)