Sep 2, 2011, 3:30 PM EST
Updating this morning’s item, the judge in the Roger Clemens case has denied Clemens’ motion to have the case thrown out on double jeopardy grounds. Not surprisingly, he accepted the prosecution’s argument that it did not intend to derail the case when it introduced evidence that had been previously barred from the trial.
New trial is set for next April. let’s get ready to strap in and take this ride all over again.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 39
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 89
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 121
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (121)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (108)