Sep 2, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
Updating this morning’s item, the judge in the Roger Clemens case has denied Clemens’ motion to have the case thrown out on double jeopardy grounds. Not surprisingly, he accepted the prosecution’s argument that it did not intend to derail the case when it introduced evidence that had been previously barred from the trial.
New trial is set for next April. let’s get ready to strap in and take this ride all over again.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 33
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 31
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 45
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32