Sep 6, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Cardinals: I like Rafael.
Cardinals’ friend: Do you like him, or do you like like him?
Cardinals: I like like him.
Cardinals friend: OMG!
[meanwhile, at the other end of the cafeteria]
Rafael Furcal: I like the Cardinals.
Rafael’s friend: Really like them?
Friend: Hmmm. “I’d?” That seems a bit hypothetical.
Furcal: Well, a man has to keep is options open, right?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)