Sep 6, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Cardinals: I like Rafael.
Cardinals’ friend: Do you like him, or do you like like him?
Cardinals: I like like him.
Cardinals friend: OMG!
[meanwhile, at the other end of the cafeteria]
Rafael Furcal: I like the Cardinals.
Rafael’s friend: Really like them?
Friend: Hmmm. “I’d?” That seems a bit hypothetical.
Furcal: Well, a man has to keep is options open, right?
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 22
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 15
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 78
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 53
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (280)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)