Sep 6, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Cardinals: I like Rafael.
Cardinals’ friend: Do you like him, or do you like like him?
Cardinals: I like like him.
Cardinals friend: OMG!
[meanwhile, at the other end of the cafeteria]
Rafael Furcal: I like the Cardinals.
Rafael’s friend: Really like them?
Friend: Hmmm. “I’d?” That seems a bit hypothetical.
Furcal: Well, a man has to keep is options open, right?
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 152
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 16
- Rockies trade Dexter Fowler to Astros for Jordan Lyles 24
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (152)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (83)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (74)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)
- Nationals acquire Doug Fister from Tigers (68)