Sep 6, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Cardinals: I like Rafael.
Cardinals’ friend: Do you like him, or do you like like him?
Cardinals: I like like him.
Cardinals friend: OMG!
[meanwhile, at the other end of the cafeteria]
Rafael Furcal: I like the Cardinals.
Rafael’s friend: Really like them?
Friend: Hmmm. “I’d?” That seems a bit hypothetical.
Furcal: Well, a man has to keep is options open, right?
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a deal with Hanley Ramirez 16
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 18
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 84
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)