Sep 7, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Pop quiz, hotshot! You played a game until 2:15 this morning and you have a 1PM start this afternoon. What do you do? What do you do!!?
Well, if you’re Joe Girardi, you trot out this lineup:
Not that they’ll need the offense, what with A.J. Burnett on the bump!
Oh, wait. It’s against the Orioles. Prediction: Yankees 7, Orioles 2
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59