Sep 7, 2011, 11:33 AM EST
Pop quiz, hotshot! You played a game until 2:15 this morning and you have a 1PM start this afternoon. What do you do? What do you do!!?
Well, if you’re Joe Girardi, you trot out this lineup:
Not that they’ll need the offense, what with A.J. Burnett on the bump!
Oh, wait. It’s against the Orioles. Prediction: Yankees 7, Orioles 2
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 46
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 34
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 49
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Mark Prior’s retirement reminds us that young pitchers will break your heart 25
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)