Sep 7, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Pop quiz, hotshot! You played a game until 2:15 this morning and you have a 1PM start this afternoon. What do you do? What do you do!!?
Well, if you’re Joe Girardi, you trot out this lineup:
Not that they’ll need the offense, what with A.J. Burnett on the bump!
Oh, wait. It’s against the Orioles. Prediction: Yankees 7, Orioles 2
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 6
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 50
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 86
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 45
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 75
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (101)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (88)