Sep 8, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
It looks decent, I guess, if you’re into sprawling ocean-side estates that also have a pool.
Presumably there’s also a poker room, although that isn’t pictured.
Worth noting: $24 million is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a house, but Rodriguez has made at least $20 million every year since 2001.
And that’s just his baseball salary, so in that sense I guess spending less than one year’s worth of total income on a house is actually kind of cheap.
(Picture via Splash News Online.)
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 15
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 238
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 141
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (250)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (156)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)