Sep 8, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
It looks decent, I guess, if you’re into sprawling ocean-side estates that also have a pool.
Presumably there’s also a poker room, although that isn’t pictured.
Worth noting: $24 million is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a house, but Rodriguez has made at least $20 million every year since 2001.
And that’s just his baseball salary, so in that sense I guess spending less than one year’s worth of total income on a house is actually kind of cheap.
(Picture via Splash News Online.)
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 38
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (96)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)