Sep 8, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
It looks decent, I guess, if you’re into sprawling ocean-side estates that also have a pool.
Presumably there’s also a poker room, although that isn’t pictured.
Worth noting: $24 million is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a house, but Rodriguez has made at least $20 million every year since 2001.
And that’s just his baseball salary, so in that sense I guess spending less than one year’s worth of total income on a house is actually kind of cheap.
(Picture via Splash News Online.)
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 1
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 5
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 29
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)