Sep 8, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
It looks decent, I guess, if you’re into sprawling ocean-side estates that also have a pool.
Presumably there’s also a poker room, although that isn’t pictured.
Worth noting: $24 million is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a house, but Rodriguez has made at least $20 million every year since 2001.
And that’s just his baseball salary, so in that sense I guess spending less than one year’s worth of total income on a house is actually kind of cheap.
(Picture via Splash News Online.)
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 14
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 89
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 54
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 47
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (94)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (89)
- Yankees School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery