Sep 8, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
It looks decent, I guess, if you’re into sprawling ocean-side estates that also have a pool.
Presumably there’s also a poker room, although that isn’t pictured.
Worth noting: $24 million is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a house, but Rodriguez has made at least $20 million every year since 2001.
And that’s just his baseball salary, so in that sense I guess spending less than one year’s worth of total income on a house is actually kind of cheap.
(Picture via Splash News Online.)
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (81)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)