Sep 8, 2011, 4:32 PM EDT
Following up on Joe Morgan doing the chicken dance, we have Tony La Russa playing maracas for Carlos Santana. The guitar player, not the catcher. Dave Brown has the story — and a photo of La Russa shakin’ ’em — over at Big League Stew.
No word on whether or not La Russa protested Santana’s playlist after the concert. “It wasn’t fair to anyone there that he didn’t play ‘Song of the Wind,'” La Russa said in my imaginary protest.
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 7
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 31
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 5
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 21
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 15
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)