Sep 8, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
Following up on Joe Morgan doing the chicken dance, we have Tony La Russa playing maracas for Carlos Santana. The guitar player, not the catcher. Dave Brown has the story — and a photo of La Russa shakin’ ‘em — over at Big League Stew.
No word on whether or not La Russa protested Santana’s playlist after the concert. “It wasn’t fair to anyone there that he didn’t play ‘Song of the Wind,’” La Russa said in my imaginary protest.
- Recapping the Winter Meetings and looking ahead to the rest of the offseason 0
- Could baseball return to Montreal? 33
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 4
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 29
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)