Sep 9, 2011, 11:05 PM EST
24 hours after Jeremy Affeldt tangled with a frozen hamburger party and lost, Phillies reserve Pete Orr was nearly decapitated by The Polish Sausage in Friday’s sausage race at Miller Park.
Apparently, he had money on the hot dog tonight.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)