Sep 9, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
24 hours after Jeremy Affeldt tangled with a frozen hamburger party and lost, Phillies reserve Pete Orr was nearly decapitated by The Polish Sausage in Friday’s sausage race at Miller Park.
Apparently, he had money on the hot dog tonight.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 6
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 37
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)