Sep 13, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Those of you who hang out in the comments are aware of poster FC and his recent foray into fan fiction. Basically, he imagines me in an underground lair, wearing a Braves bathrobe, smoking a bubble pipe, sitting before large TV monitors and basically treating baseball like a Bond villain treats the world. He has Tiffany as my henchwoman. Gleeman, Drew and the others make occasional appearances too.
Nope, that’s not creepy at all!
Anyway, FC is Francisco Colmenares, and he created his own blog for the “Craig’s Lair” series. While he’d probably do much better in life devoting what appear to be fantastic writing skills to a person less pathetic than me, I can’t say I don’t enjoy these things. At least as long as it doesn’t cross the line from fan fiction to slash fiction. Which, if you don’t know what that is already, you probably don’t need to know.
Nice work, FC! Just kidding with the “Misery” pic! Hope you don’t wake up one day soon and realize how boring I actually am! Hope I don’t wake up one day with my ankles hobbled in your remote rural home!
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 10
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 3
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 11
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 37
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 15
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 36
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 49
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)