Sep 13, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Those of you who hang out in the comments are aware of poster FC and his recent foray into fan fiction. Basically, he imagines me in an underground lair, wearing a Braves bathrobe, smoking a bubble pipe, sitting before large TV monitors and basically treating baseball like a Bond villain treats the world. He has Tiffany as my henchwoman. Gleeman, Drew and the others make occasional appearances too.
Nope, that’s not creepy at all!
Anyway, FC is Francisco Colmenares, and he created his own blog for the “Craig’s Lair” series. While he’d probably do much better in life devoting what appear to be fantastic writing skills to a person less pathetic than me, I can’t say I don’t enjoy these things. At least as long as it doesn’t cross the line from fan fiction to slash fiction. Which, if you don’t know what that is already, you probably don’t need to know.
Nice work, FC! Just kidding with the “Misery” pic! Hope you don’t wake up one day soon and realize how boring I actually am! Hope I don’t wake up one day with my ankles hobbled in your remote rural home!
- Giants rout Royals 11-4 in Game 4 to even up the World Series at 2-2 14
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 62
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 33
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (107)