Sep 13, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
You never know when it’s gonna be your time. You just hope that you’ve made the most of your life that you could and that you left your family well provided-for. As this ball came sailing in to Juan Francisco, I just hope it didn’t have any regrets. That it lived its last day on this Earth as if it knew it was its last.
Rest in Peace, poor murdered baseball.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (76)