Sep 13, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
You never know when it’s gonna be your time. You just hope that you’ve made the most of your life that you could and that you left your family well provided-for. As this ball came sailing in to Juan Francisco, I just hope it didn’t have any regrets. That it lived its last day on this Earth as if it knew it was its last.
Rest in Peace, poor murdered baseball.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)