Sep 13, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
You never know when it’s gonna be your time. You just hope that you’ve made the most of your life that you could and that you left your family well provided-for. As this ball came sailing in to Juan Francisco, I just hope it didn’t have any regrets. That it lived its last day on this Earth as if it knew it was its last.
Rest in Peace, poor murdered baseball.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8