Sep 14, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Because you guys simply don’t have enough access to my opinions, I feel obligated to let you know that tonight I will be making my debut on NBC SportsTalk, our new studio show on the Versus Network. The show comes on at 6PM Eastern.
I’ll be the bald gent with the horn-rimmed glasses offering my views on the baseball developments of the day. Don’t worry, though: Russ Thaler is hosting and he actually knows what the hell he’s doing. I’ll probably come off a lot like this.
As a result of the show, I’ll be out for a couple hours this afternoon. No, not to tape or prep or anything. Since I’m goin’ all showbiz, I gotta get the teeth capped, the crow’s feet botoxed and there’s a lot of waxing to be done.
Well, the waxing has nothing to do with the TV appearance. Just thought I’d offer it in the interests of full disclosure. Here’s hoping that I don’t humiliate myself any more than I usually do.
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 69
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 8
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 69
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 26
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (87)