Sep 14, 2011, 11:33 AM EST
Because you guys simply don’t have enough access to my opinions, I feel obligated to let you know that tonight I will be making my debut on NBC SportsTalk, our new studio show on the Versus Network. The show comes on at 6PM Eastern.
I’ll be the bald gent with the horn-rimmed glasses offering my views on the baseball developments of the day. Don’t worry, though: Russ Thaler is hosting and he actually knows what the hell he’s doing. I’ll probably come off a lot like this.
As a result of the show, I’ll be out for a couple hours this afternoon. No, not to tape or prep or anything. Since I’m goin’ all showbiz, I gotta get the teeth capped, the crow’s feet botoxed and there’s a lot of waxing to be done.
Well, the waxing has nothing to do with the TV appearance. Just thought I’d offer it in the interests of full disclosure. Here’s hoping that I don’t humiliate myself any more than I usually do.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (81)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)