Sep 14, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
Because you guys simply don’t have enough access to my opinions, I feel obligated to let you know that tonight I will be making my debut on NBC SportsTalk, our new studio show on the Versus Network. The show comes on at 6PM Eastern.
I’ll be the bald gent with the horn-rimmed glasses offering my views on the baseball developments of the day. Don’t worry, though: Russ Thaler is hosting and he actually knows what the hell he’s doing. I’ll probably come off a lot like this.
As a result of the show, I’ll be out for a couple hours this afternoon. No, not to tape or prep or anything. Since I’m goin’ all showbiz, I gotta get the teeth capped, the crow’s feet botoxed and there’s a lot of waxing to be done.
Well, the waxing has nothing to do with the TV appearance. Just thought I’d offer it in the interests of full disclosure. Here’s hoping that I don’t humiliate myself any more than I usually do.
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 3
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 1
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 56
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 13
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)