Sep 14, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
Josh Reddick doesn’t only sit on a Triple H-themed folding chair in the middle of the Red Sox clubhouse and he didn’t only buy Dustin Pedroia an autographed Ric Flair robe off eBay earlier this season. Nope, he also apparently spends time thinking about his own wrestling costume, just in case a career change comes along.
“Obviously I’d have to put on about 30 more pounds,” he told CSNNE.com’s Jessica Camerato. “I feel like I’d be one of those high-flying guys that just jumps up off the ropes all the time doing all kinds of crazy flips, that kind of thing. I’d be loud — I’d have to be loud. The quiet guys don’t really make it a whole lot. [I would] probably wear the standard Speedo with kneepads and boots. It’d have to be red. Red’s been my color since I don’t know how long.”
So, he’s got that going for him.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)