Sep 15, 2011, 6:57 PM EST
Here we go again…
if im reinsdorf im offering ozzie for logan morrison. over-rated, contract-obsessed manager for promising OF. good deal
Logan Morrison files a grievance against the Marlins…does this help set the path for a Morrison for Ozzie Guillen trade?
The funny thing is that if the Marlins made such a trade, it’d be because of Morrison’s big mouth. And there’s maybe just one character in baseball with a bigger mouth than Morrison…
But it’s ridiculous speculation, and it’s never going to happen. Morrison is a 24-year-old with a .263/.354/.457 line and 21 homers in 665 major league at-bats. He’s five seasons away from free agency, and it’s not a stretch to suggest he could be worth $50 million in those five seasons, all while getting paid maybe 60 percent of that. He’s not getting traded for a manager. The end.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)