Sep 15, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
This is just a link to a picture, but it’s a pretty fantastic picture. A graphic artist for Metronews.ca created a graphic for an article about Prince Fielder‘s potential destinations. Sure, we’ve seen the “player in another team’s uniform” Photoshop job before, but this one is truly well done.
In the future, Prince Fielder will be famous for 15 minutes …
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)