Sep 15, 2011, 1:02 PM EDT
One more of these because, hey, why not? In this one I talk about when I think it’s appropriate to consider a pitcher for the MVP award:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45