Sep 19, 2011, 12:49 PM EDT
Baseball on a Monday afternoon is always good, so Craig and I will be live chatting throughout today’s Red Sox-Orioles and Yankees-Twins games.
Kyle Weiland (0-2, 7.58 ERA) versus Jeremy Guthrie (8-17, 4.22 ERA)
A.J. Burnett (10-11, 5.20 ERA) versus Scott Diamond (1-4, 3.94 ERA)
Come for the East Coast bias and stay for the snark!
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 17
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)