Sep 19, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Not only is Brad Pitt wearing an A’s hat on the cover of this week’s Sports Illustrated to promote the “Moneyball” film, the equation for Fielding Independent Pitching (FIP) is featured as well.
You can read my review of the movie by clicking here.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (75)