Sep 20, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
It looks like they’re going to have to start installing seats on the slide.
The Brewers have received more than 190,000 entries from fans looking to buy single-game tickets for the NLDS.
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Brewers will hold a lottery later this week and email the winners then. The lucky fans will have the option of purchasing up to four seats for a game in the series.
This will be just the Brewers’ second trip to the postseason since 1982. They were the NL wild card in 2008, but they lost to the Phillies 3-1 in the Divisional Series.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 32
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 43
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 37
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 36
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 84
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 8
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 89
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 36
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (190)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (104)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)