Sep 20, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
It looks like they’re going to have to start installing seats on the slide.
The Brewers have received more than 190,000 entries from fans looking to buy single-game tickets for the NLDS.
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Brewers will hold a lottery later this week and email the winners then. The lucky fans will have the option of purchasing up to four seats for a game in the series.
This will be just the Brewers’ second trip to the postseason since 1982. They were the NL wild card in 2008, but they lost to the Phillies 3-1 in the Divisional Series.
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 21
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 48
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 35
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)