Sep 20, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
It looks like they’re going to have to start installing seats on the slide.
The Brewers have received more than 190,000 entries from fans looking to buy single-game tickets for the NLDS.
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Brewers will hold a lottery later this week and email the winners then. The lucky fans will have the option of purchasing up to four seats for a game in the series.
This will be just the Brewers’ second trip to the postseason since 1982. They were the NL wild card in 2008, but they lost to the Phillies 3-1 in the Divisional Series.
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 0
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 289
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (289)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)