Sep 20, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
It looks like they’re going to have to start installing seats on the slide.
The Brewers have received more than 190,000 entries from fans looking to buy single-game tickets for the NLDS.
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Brewers will hold a lottery later this week and email the winners then. The lucky fans will have the option of purchasing up to four seats for a game in the series.
This will be just the Brewers’ second trip to the postseason since 1982. They were the NL wild card in 2008, but they lost to the Phillies 3-1 in the Divisional Series.
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 58
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 17
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 32
- Meet the Matz! The Mets call up Steven Matz to make his MLB debut 11
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 23
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)