Sep 20, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
It looks like they’re going to have to start installing seats on the slide.
The Brewers have received more than 190,000 entries from fans looking to buy single-game tickets for the NLDS.
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Brewers will hold a lottery later this week and email the winners then. The lucky fans will have the option of purchasing up to four seats for a game in the series.
This will be just the Brewers’ second trip to the postseason since 1982. They were the NL wild card in 2008, but they lost to the Phillies 3-1 in the Divisional Series.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)