Sep 20, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
Well this is a perfectly sucky bit of news. Arizona Diamondbacks President Derrick Hall has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. According to the news release it was caught in early stages and everyone is waxing optimistic.
There really aren’t many things one can say about this sort of thing apart from best wishes to Hall for a speedy recovery. Which we hereby say. And seriously: make cancer your own personal Colorado Rockies. Just beat the crap out of it.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 22
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 21
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)