Sep 20, 2011, 5:44 PM EST
As the Braves continue to gag their way out of the wild card race, there are constant stories from the clubhouse about how no one is stressed, it’s all light, and the mood remains good. Maybe that’s true. It’s also possible that they’re just all laughing at Eric Hinske‘s new haircut, as captured by Mark Bowman of MLB.com:
Look guys, if you’re going to lose this thing, please try to do it with dignity, OK?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)