Sep 20, 2011, 5:01 PM EST
Two reasons why I think the Red Sox have locked up the wild card. First: because Curt Schilling said today that he didn’t think they’d do it, and he’s wrong about everything.
Second, because Gordon Edes just tweeted the following from the Red Sox clubhouse:
Look, if even a fraction of Flair’s greatness rubbed off on the Bosox, consider this race over. He has more cars than you have friends, jack. He’s a limousine ridin’, jet flyin’, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’ son of a gun. Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line, brother.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)