Sep 20, 2011, 5:01 PM EDT
Two reasons why I think the Red Sox have locked up the wild card. First: because Curt Schilling said today that he didn’t think they’d do it, and he’s wrong about everything.
Second, because Gordon Edes just tweeted the following from the Red Sox clubhouse:
Look, if even a fraction of Flair’s greatness rubbed off on the Bosox, consider this race over. He has more cars than you have friends, jack. He’s a limousine ridin’, jet flyin’, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’ son of a gun. Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line, brother.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming