Sep 21, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Because NBC SportsTalk isn’t going to unseat SportsCenter as the most-watched evening sports studio show (weeknight division) by itself, I feel like I need to note when I’m on. No, not because I think you’ll all flock to it. To the contrary, I consider it more of a warning. After all, if my pasty, lisping visage unsettles too many people when they see it, they’ll never come back to watch when the handsome men talking about football are on.
So consider this a service: DO NOT watch me talking about the Braves chances to hold on to their wild card lead. Make sure you turn off your TV — which was likely already tuned to the Versus Network — at 6PM Eastern time tonight. If you fail to heed my advice, you’ll be stuck with me talking for a few minutes, likely right after the Yankees-Rays highlights.
America: consider yourself … WARNED!
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 7
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 27
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 24
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 43
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 64
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 94
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)