Sep 22, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
I’m not sure how Alec Baldwin peeing on your living room floor is supposed to sell baseball caps, but then again, I never really have understood advertising. Maybe this is genius.
Ah, screw it. I’d watch Alec Baldwin in just about anything, so here you go. And don’t get offended at this: it’s purely fiction. I mean really: the Red Sox winning something? C’mon!
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 4
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 18
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)