Sep 22, 2011, 2:00 PM EDT
As time goes on, this is far less of a baseball story, but so many of you have continued to ask and voice concern about Bryan Stow’s condition, that I feel it worthy of providing updates from time to time.
The latest: Stow’s family has posted an update of his condition on their website. And while there are obviously serious health problems that now and likely always will bedevil him, there is one bit of good news: Stow is talking. He was able to name his children and his birth date.
It’s easy to overreact to good news. But that doesn’t make it any less good.
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 2
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 6
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 7
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 88
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)