Sep 22, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
According to trainer Rick McWane “he had a CT scan and an MRI exam on his head and they both came back normal” and Repko hasn’t officially been ruled out for the season yet, but he won’t play again in 2011.
Rhett Bollinger of MLB.com reports that Repko has “been bothered by headaches and nausea.”
What a shame, although at least Span was able to return to the lineup and play five innings last night.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)