Sep 22, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
According to trainer Rick McWane “he had a CT scan and an MRI exam on his head and they both came back normal” and Repko hasn’t officially been ruled out for the season yet, but he won’t play again in 2011.
Rhett Bollinger of MLB.com reports that Repko has “been bothered by headaches and nausea.”
What a shame, although at least Span was able to return to the lineup and play five innings last night.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)