Sep 22, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
According to trainer Rick McWane “he had a CT scan and an MRI exam on his head and they both came back normal” and Repko hasn’t officially been ruled out for the season yet, but he won’t play again in 2011.
Rhett Bollinger of MLB.com reports that Repko has “been bothered by headaches and nausea.”
What a shame, although at least Span was able to return to the lineup and play five innings last night.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final