Sep 22, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
According to trainer Rick McWane “he had a CT scan and an MRI exam on his head and they both came back normal” and Repko hasn’t officially been ruled out for the season yet, but he won’t play again in 2011.
Rhett Bollinger of MLB.com reports that Repko has “been bothered by headaches and nausea.”
What a shame, although at least Span was able to return to the lineup and play five innings last night.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (100)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)