Sep 24, 2011, 7:18 PM EDT
Remember that mocked-up Miami Marlins logo that leaked onto an internet message board earlier this week? The one that everyone panned? Turns out it’s probably legit.
From Juan C. Rodriguez of the South Florida Sun Sentinel comes the below photo of a New Era cap bearing the same graphic and rainbow-esque color scheme.
The Marlins could always back away from the look if the reception remains sour. And maybe it will change once the full uniforms are revealed. But that’s one ugly baseball hat…
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)