Sep 28, 2011, 1:00 PM EST
Ian Kinsler went 3-for-5 with a double, a home run and a stolen base last night. The steal put him in the 30-30 club.
Four guys have made it into the 30-30 club this season: Kinsler, Matt Kemp, Ryan Braun and Jacoby Ellsbury. While Kinsler is having the “worst” season out of those four — not a slam considering the other three are MVP candidates — he has been the most successful on the base paths, being caught a mere three times.
On the year he’s at .256/.354/.469 with 77 driven in.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 11
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 44
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)