Sep 28, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Ian Kinsler went 3-for-5 with a double, a home run and a stolen base last night. The steal put him in the 30-30 club.
Four guys have made it into the 30-30 club this season: Kinsler, Matt Kemp, Ryan Braun and Jacoby Ellsbury. While Kinsler is having the “worst” season out of those four — not a slam considering the other three are MVP candidates — he has been the most successful on the base paths, being caught a mere three times.
On the year he’s at .256/.354/.469 with 77 driven in.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (86)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)