Sep 28, 2011, 1:00 PM EDT
Ian Kinsler went 3-for-5 with a double, a home run and a stolen base last night. The steal put him in the 30-30 club.
Four guys have made it into the 30-30 club this season: Kinsler, Matt Kemp, Ryan Braun and Jacoby Ellsbury. While Kinsler is having the “worst” season out of those four — not a slam considering the other three are MVP candidates — he has been the most successful on the base paths, being caught a mere three times.
On the year he’s at .256/.354/.469 with 77 driven in.
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 141
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 66
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 36
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (148)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)