Sep 28, 2011, 9:29 PM EDT
It’s Scutaro overload night on HBT.
Check out the outstanding flip to start a double play in the bottom of the sixth and help Boston hold on to a 3-2 lead Wednesday against the Orioles.
Unfortunately, it looks like this will be our last Marco moment for a bit. The Red Sox and Orioles have gone to a rain delay before the bottom of the seventh. It’s decent timing for Boston, since Lester was coming out anyway. It’s 3-2 Boston, with the Red Sox needing nine more outs.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 76
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)