Sep 28, 2011, 9:29 PM EDT
It’s Scutaro overload night on HBT.
Check out the outstanding flip to start a double play in the bottom of the sixth and help Boston hold on to a 3-2 lead Wednesday against the Orioles.
Unfortunately, it looks like this will be our last Marco moment for a bit. The Red Sox and Orioles have gone to a rain delay before the bottom of the seventh. It’s decent timing for Boston, since Lester was coming out anyway. It’s 3-2 Boston, with the Red Sox needing nine more outs.
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 0
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 28
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)