Sep 29, 2011, 11:33 AM EST
This is not for the weak-of-stomach, at least in Boston and Atlanta. But it’s fantastic all the same.
From Sportsclubstats.com, they’re graphs representing the probability of reaching the playoffs throughout the season for both the Braves and the Red Sox. Yes, we all can intellectually understand just how swiftly each team snatched failure from the mouth of success, but it’s something else altogether to see it set forth with steep downward slopes like this.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)