Sep 29, 2011, 11:33 AM EST
This is not for the weak-of-stomach, at least in Boston and Atlanta. But it’s fantastic all the same.
From Sportsclubstats.com, they’re graphs representing the probability of reaching the playoffs throughout the season for both the Braves and the Red Sox. Yes, we all can intellectually understand just how swiftly each team snatched failure from the mouth of success, but it’s something else altogether to see it set forth with steep downward slopes like this.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 14
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 41
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15