Sep 29, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
It’s hard to convey just how frantic and awesome last night’s baseball action was. I was lucky: I had the full-immersion thing happening, with a TV next to my computer monitor, switching between three games while on Twitter, cell phone by my side while half the world texted me. Total, fabulous overload.
If you weren’t as plugged-in as me (a) you have a life, congratulations; and (b) you probably don’t have the same sense of the pace of the evening. In which case you should click over to this minute-by-minute breakdown over at ESPN.com.
It’s not highlights or descriptions of the drama in purple prose. Just a list with times. With a little imagination it’s captured pretty darn well.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 33
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 28
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 45
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)