Sep 29, 2011, 9:15 AM EST
It’s hard to convey just how frantic and awesome last night’s baseball action was. I was lucky: I had the full-immersion thing happening, with a TV next to my computer monitor, switching between three games while on Twitter, cell phone by my side while half the world texted me. Total, fabulous overload.
If you weren’t as plugged-in as me (a) you have a life, congratulations; and (b) you probably don’t have the same sense of the pace of the evening. In which case you should click over to this minute-by-minute breakdown over at ESPN.com.
It’s not highlights or descriptions of the drama in purple prose. Just a list with times. With a little imagination it’s captured pretty darn well.
- Grant Balfour’s deal with Orioles in “serious jeopardy” due to shoulder issue 10
- Report: Rakuten will not allow Masahiro Tanaka come to the United States 62
- Mariners showing “continued interest” in Ervin Santana 10
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! 89
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 4