Sep 29, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
It’s hard to convey just how frantic and awesome last night’s baseball action was. I was lucky: I had the full-immersion thing happening, with a TV next to my computer monitor, switching between three games while on Twitter, cell phone by my side while half the world texted me. Total, fabulous overload.
If you weren’t as plugged-in as me (a) you have a life, congratulations; and (b) you probably don’t have the same sense of the pace of the evening. In which case you should click over to this minute-by-minute breakdown over at ESPN.com.
It’s not highlights or descriptions of the drama in purple prose. Just a list with times. With a little imagination it’s captured pretty darn well.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 87
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 75
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 69
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)