Sep 30, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
The geniuses behind Interpreted by Design have created a map representing who is rooting for whom in the 2011 playoffs.
It’s pretty much genius. Mostly because it’s about 100% accurate.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)