Sep 30, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
I, like most people, was lost in all of the chaos of Wednesday night. So forgive me if I missed people complaining about the Orioles’ celebrating their walkoff win that eliminated the Red Sox from the postseason. But according to Steve Melewski of MASN, “some fans and media members were whining about the Orioles celebration.”
Really? It seems to me that if you’re affiliated with the Red Sox in any way, you pretty much lost your right to complain about this kind of thing for a good long while. Epic collapses will do that.
If Robert Andino gets plunked by Red Sox pitchers next season it would be pretty low rent in my view.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8