Sep 30, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
I, like most people, was lost in all of the chaos of Wednesday night. So forgive me if I missed people complaining about the Orioles’ celebrating their walkoff win that eliminated the Red Sox from the postseason. But according to Steve Melewski of MASN, “some fans and media members were whining about the Orioles celebration.”
Really? It seems to me that if you’re affiliated with the Red Sox in any way, you pretty much lost your right to complain about this kind of thing for a good long while. Epic collapses will do that.
If Robert Andino gets plunked by Red Sox pitchers next season it would be pretty low rent in my view.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11