Sep 30, 2011, 3:00 PM EDT
Your attention please:
There will be a lot of playoff games happening in the next few weeks. As usual, we here at HardballTalk will be covering them like Lester freakin’ Hayes. But in addition to our usual thing, we’re going to be live-blogging or live-chatting a great many of these bad boys. It starts in about two hours.
- D.J. will be doing a live chat of the Rays-Rangers game. The post with the chat should go live around 5pm and the rebop should begin a few minutes afterward. I mean, if you can’t heckle the National Anthem, what fun is there to be had?
- For tonight’s Tigers-Yankees fest, I’ll be doing a live blog (the refresh button is your friend). The post will go live a little after 8PM (first pitch is 8:37). I’ll probably do live chats for games later in the postseason, but we want to change it up a bit. People can get chat fatigue pretty easily. I’ll be reading all the comments as they come in on the live blog, though, so feel free to fire questions at me and stuff because I’ll be paying attention. Good ones might make the live blog too. Once the game wears on and I’ve had a couple of refreshments, even bad ones might make it in.
Let us all share the joy, pain, sunshine and rain, shall we?
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (125)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (97)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (97)