Oct 2, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
Here are the starting lineups for Game 2 of the NLDS between the Diamondbacks and Brewers. First pitch is scheduled for 5:00 p.m. ET.
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS MILWAUKEE BREWERS 1. Willie Bloomquist, SS 1. Corey Hart, RF 2. Aaron Hill, 2B 2. Nyjer Morgan, CF 3. Justin Upton, RF 3. Ryan Braun, LF 4. Miguel Montero, C 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 5. Paul Goldschmidt, 1B 5. Rickie Weeks, 2B 6. Chris Young, CF 6. Jerry Hairston Jr., 3B 7. Ryan Roberts, 3B 7. Yuniesky Betancourt, SS 8. Manny Parra, LF 8. Jonathan Lucroy, C 9. Daniel Hudson, RHP 9. Zack Greinke, RHP
Lyle Overbay went 0-for-3 with a strikeout in Saturday’s Game 1 loss, so Goldschmidt gets the start in Game 2. The powerful rookie first baseman tallied eight home runs alongside a .250/.333/.474 batting line in 48 regular-season games.
The Brewers are featuring the same lineup that led them to a 4-1 victory in Game 1. There was some thought that Casey McGehee might start at third base, but Hairston had an RBI Saturday and is the better defender.
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 2
- Report: Red Sox finalizing a 5-year, $90 million deal with Hanley Ramirez 22
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 22
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 84
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (129)