Oct 2, 2011, 8:17 PM EDT
It’s Chris Carpenter vs. Cliff Lee in Game 2. Must-win for the Cardinals? I hate to be so dramatic, but yeah, if you fall down 0-2 in a five game series you’re kinda screwed. Especially considering that your Game 3 opponent will be Cole Hamels. So, yes, I’d say that St. Louis had better figure it out tonight lest they want to watch the NLCS under the same conditions the rest of us will be.
So let’s chat this up, shall we? First pitch at 8:37pm.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)