Oct 4, 2011, 9:37 PM EDT
Here are the lineups for Game 3 of the Brewers-Diamondbacks series, scheduled for 9:37 p.m. ET:
MILWAUKEE BREWERS ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS 1. Corey Hart, RF 1. Willie Bloomquist, SS 2. Nyjer Morgan, CF 2. Aaron Hill, 2B 3. Ryan Braun, LF 3. Justin Upton, RF 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 4. Miguel Montero, C 5. Rickie Weeks, 2B 5. Paul Goldschmidt, 1B 6. Jerry Hairston Jr., 3B 6. Chris Young, CF 7. Yuniesky Betancourt, SS 7. Ryan Roberts, 3B 8. Jonathan Lucroy, C 8. Gerardo Parra, LF 9. Shaun Marcum, SP 9. Josh Collmenter, SP
No big changes here. The Brewers are going with the same lineup they have used so far in this series. Meanwhile, Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson is using the same lineup as Game 2, including Paul Goldschmidt starting at first base and batting fifth. The rookie homered and walked in Sunday’s loss.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins