Oct 4, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
Whoever was in charge of the baseball front of ESPN.com during last night’s Yankees-Tigers game is owed a golf clap for this one.
And no, it’s not mean and insensitive to make fun of the appearance of a really rich and successful professional athlete. It’s written down right … well, I’m sure it’s written somewhere.
(thanks to about 20 people in my Facebook feed who screencapped this baby)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (98)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)