Oct 4, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Whoever was in charge of the baseball front of ESPN.com during last night’s Yankees-Tigers game is owed a golf clap for this one.
And no, it’s not mean and insensitive to make fun of the appearance of a really rich and successful professional athlete. It’s written down right … well, I’m sure it’s written somewhere.
(thanks to about 20 people in my Facebook feed who screencapped this baby)
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 14
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 75
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)