Oct 4, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Whoever was in charge of the baseball front of ESPN.com during last night’s Yankees-Tigers game is owed a golf clap for this one.
And no, it’s not mean and insensitive to make fun of the appearance of a really rich and successful professional athlete. It’s written down right … well, I’m sure it’s written somewhere.
(thanks to about 20 people in my Facebook feed who screencapped this baby)
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 6
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (155)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)