Oct 4, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
I’m old and I go to sleep early so I never watch SNL these days. Given that people have been saying that it’s no good anymore for about the last 30 years, I suppose it’s the same as it ever was: some good stuff, some bad stuff, with the quality ebbing and flowing because that’s just how comedy works.
But sometimes they hit one out of the park. And they did in this one which, while having nothing to do with baseball, is relevant to our interests here and will resonate with many of you, I’m sure.
Not that any of you are like this. At all. Ever. Biceps. Gator. Cup0Pizza. Fiorentino. Jonny5. Cur68. Dr. Monkeyarmy. Paperlions. The Baseball Idiot. Ditto65. FC. Or any of the rest of you.
(Thanks to CrashburnAlley for the link)
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final