Oct 4, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
I’m old and I go to sleep early so I never watch SNL these days. Given that people have been saying that it’s no good anymore for about the last 30 years, I suppose it’s the same as it ever was: some good stuff, some bad stuff, with the quality ebbing and flowing because that’s just how comedy works.
But sometimes they hit one out of the park. And they did in this one which, while having nothing to do with baseball, is relevant to our interests here and will resonate with many of you, I’m sure.
Not that any of you are like this. At all. Ever. Biceps. Gator. Cup0Pizza. Fiorentino. Jonny5. Cur68. Dr. Monkeyarmy. Paperlions. The Baseball Idiot. Ditto65. FC. Or any of the rest of you.
(Thanks to CrashburnAlley for the link)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (86)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (82)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (75)