Oct 5, 2011, 12:16 PM EST
Even after the Phillies took a 2-1 series lead over the Cardinals yesterday Shane Victorino mostly just wanted to talk about the Budweiser Clydesdales being part of the on-field pregame festivities in St. Louis, telling Jim Salisbury of CSNPhilly.com:
How about the horses? They went around a second time and crapped all by our dugout. It smelled awful. I think they did it on purpose. There was poo everywhere.
That’s obviously the leader in the clubhouse for best quote of the postseason and Salisbury described Victorino as “giddy” while uttering it.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)