Oct 6, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
Two teams enter, one team leaves. It’s Thunderdome, baby. Baseball-style.
Ivan Nova takes on Doug Fister. Which is totally what we expected in Game 5. Actually, I would have sooner expected Andy Hawkins and Dan Petry. Maybe even preferred it. Oh well, you can’t always get what you want. This will be good enough for our purposes.
Chat will get going at around 8pm:
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 87
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 10
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 229
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (229)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (104)