Oct 6, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
From Jane Winston, here’s a pic of the seats being installed in the new Marlins ballpark. Which confirms that the logo that everyone was tweeting about a couple of weeks ago is the real deal:
It looks better in white than in the rainbow colors. Give it some time — and see it featured on a winning team’s uniforms — and I bet it grows on people more than our initial reactions suggest.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (162)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)