Oct 6, 2011, 11:35 AM EST
From Jane Winston, here’s a pic of the seats being installed in the new Marlins ballpark. Which confirms that the logo that everyone was tweeting about a couple of weeks ago is the real deal:
It looks better in white than in the rainbow colors. Give it some time — and see it featured on a winning team’s uniforms — and I bet it grows on people more than our initial reactions suggest.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)