Oct 6, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
From Jane Winston, here’s a pic of the seats being installed in the new Marlins ballpark. Which confirms that the logo that everyone was tweeting about a couple of weeks ago is the real deal:
It looks better in white than in the rainbow colors. Give it some time — and see it featured on a winning team’s uniforms — and I bet it grows on people more than our initial reactions suggest.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)