Oct 6, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
We haven’t been posting as much as usual today. Just not a lot happening as four of the six teams still playing in the division series are travelling and the other two are getting ready to play tonight. Baseball is gonna happen and happen in a big way the next two nights, but right now it’s the calm before the storm.
So it makes perfect sense that the biggest thing going on today is that they are — really — having a press conference in St. Louis regarding the squirrel(s) that have disrupted the last two games of the Cardinals-Phillies series.
No word if La Russa will appear at the presser to explain how the squirrel cost the Cardinals Game 3.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 2
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 4
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 5
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 48
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)