Oct 6, 2011, 3:15 PM EST
We haven’t been posting as much as usual today. Just not a lot happening as four of the six teams still playing in the division series are travelling and the other two are getting ready to play tonight. Baseball is gonna happen and happen in a big way the next two nights, but right now it’s the calm before the storm.
So it makes perfect sense that the biggest thing going on today is that they are — really — having a press conference in St. Louis regarding the squirrel(s) that have disrupted the last two games of the Cardinals-Phillies series.
No word if La Russa will appear at the presser to explain how the squirrel cost the Cardinals Game 3.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 77
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 160
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 34
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (160)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (135)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)