Oct 6, 2011, 3:15 PM EDT
We haven’t been posting as much as usual today. Just not a lot happening as four of the six teams still playing in the division series are travelling and the other two are getting ready to play tonight. Baseball is gonna happen and happen in a big way the next two nights, but right now it’s the calm before the storm.
So it makes perfect sense that the biggest thing going on today is that they are — really — having a press conference in St. Louis regarding the squirrel(s) that have disrupted the last two games of the Cardinals-Phillies series.
No word if La Russa will appear at the presser to explain how the squirrel cost the Cardinals Game 3.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 15
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 238
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 141
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (248)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (156)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)