Oct 6, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
OK, we don’t actually have an Animated Gif of the Day — I don’t think I’ve ever even posted one — but sometimes words don’t do a play justice.
I saw this in a Grant Brisbee post over at Baseball Nation. Grant thinks he first saw it from Dan McQuade on Twitter. Whoever it was that captured this beautiful moment from yesterday’s Cards-Phillies game, however, is doing God’s work:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)