Oct 10, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
Here are the lineups for Game 2 of the Cardinals-Brewers series:
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS MILWAUKEE BREWERS 1. Rafael Furcal, SS 1. Corey Hart, RF 2. Jon Jay, CF 2. Nyjer Morgan, CF 3. Albert Pujols, 1B 3. Ryan Braun, LF 4. Matt Holliday, LF 4. Prince Fielder, 1B 5. Lance Berkman, RF 5. Rickie Weeks, 2B 6. Yadier Molina, C 6. Jerry Hairston, 3B 7. David Freese, 3B 7. Yuniesky Betancourt, SS 8. Nick Punto, 2B 8. Jonathan Lucroy, C SP Edwin Jackson, RHP SP Shaun Marcum, RHP
After facing a left-hander in Game 1 the Brewers switch up the lineup to their standard alignment versus right-handers, which means Carlos Gomez to the bench, Nyjer Morgan in center field and batting second, and Jerry Hairston sliding down from No. 2 to No. 6.
St. Louis is shaking things up even further despite facing a right-hander in Game 1, as Tony La Russa has flip-flopped Matt Holliday and Lance Berkman in the cleanup spot behind Albert Pujols while starting Nick Punto over Ryan Theriot at second base.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 0
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 34
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 61
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15